IN TRANSFORM & THRIVE SERIES - WORKSHOP 9 (10/07)
Reclaim your Freedom – be the author of your life and create freely.
In this session you will:
- Explore being free to be yourself and live life with greater joy and freedom
- Tap into your creative potential and explore being more creative in life
- Identify what blocks your creativity and release limiting beliefs
- Put more energy into creative pursuits
- Realize that you are ultimately free
- Enjoy a thriving meditation
- Apply powerful tools to assist you in being more creative and free
Join us for this session/workshop! Sign up now!
Launch discounted price of $55 (full price $77)
Wednesday 10/07 7pm-9:30pm
Freedom Float Wellness Centre
Shop 5, 105 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220
Secure Your Spot
For other workshops and full program see below:
Full Program and Dates
- 15/05 - Self-awareness & the Mind – Understand mindfulness and how you can calm your mind and live with greater peace and presence.
- 22/5 - Expand your Heart – The power of love & compassion to transform your life.
- 29/5 - The Human Condition & Inner Patterns– Understand your limiting patterns and the challenges of our societal existence and how to disentangle from them.
- 05/6 - Expand on Natural Strengths - Transcend your limits and thrive on your natural qualities.
- 12/6 - Abundant Energy – Learn to catalyze energy in daily life and how to support your body to flourish. Establish a daily routine for thriving.
- 19/6 - Self-Mastery – Develop emotional intelligence and learn tools to navigate your emotions and challenges wisely.
- 26/6 - Relating with Love & Awareness - The art of conscious relationships.
- 03/7 - Ancient Wisdom in Daily Life– Tap into ancient wisdom, appreciate your wholeness and the beauty of this miraculous universe.
- 10/07 - Reclaim your Freedom – be the author of your life and create freely.
- 17/07 - Live on Purpose – Engage with life in a meaningful way, connect and use your gifts for the greater good.
- 03/08 - Together We Rise Celebration Day Retreat in a Natural Haven – Currumbin Valley